Question about the source code Binaries

Aug 2, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I was wondering what is the best way to get all the Pro Binaries to put into a folder together but also separate for each platform. I tried by pointing to a folder I made for all the Windows Project builds but am getting some errors.

Error 94 Could not copy "obj\x86\Debug\Content Projects Builder.exe" to "bin\x86\Debug\Content Projects Builder.exe". Exceeded retry count of 10. Failed. Content Projects Builder (Windows)

Error 68 Metadata file 'C:\IGF\1 - Source\Main\Binaries\Pro\Windows\Indiefreaks.Game.Mercury.dll' could not be found Indiefreaks.Game.Particles Windows (SunBurn Pro)

Error 95 Unable to copy file "obj\x86\Debug\Content Projects Builder.exe" to "bin\x86\Debug\Content Projects Builder.exe". The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. Content Projects Builder (Windows)

Error 67 Unsafe code may only appear if compiling with /unsafe C:\IGF\1 - Source\Main\Indiefreaks Game Framework Solution\Indiefreaks.Game.Mercury\Mercury\ParticleIterator.cs 18 26 Indiefreaks.Game.Mercury Windows (SunBurn Pro)

Is it better to just copy them from the bin folders or is it possible to get them together in another folder so I won't have to copy them every time an update is made to the framework?

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:09 AM

If you set the build to "Distribution" it'll dump the DLLs into a convenient Binaries directory somewhere in the IGF tree-- I forget exactly where.

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Thanks Zizi. I appreciate the help.